Smerfs Strona Główna
ZalogujRejestracjaSzukajZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościGrupyStatystyki

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Top 10 "war movies" make the highest money
Autor Wiadomość
ritcha 

Wysłany: 2020-10-20, 07:17   Top 10 "war movies" make the highest money  

The Eight Hundred, or Thai name Warriors 800, is rising as the number 1 worldwide war movie in the end. Although it was a Chinese movie, it received a landslide home response of 2020, the year of Covid. While movies all over the world are making a very difficult income Counted until now The film has earned over $ 441.7 million, ranking fifth in the world's highest-grossing war movies. Not too far from Rank 1 and should be able to overtake soon.

And if talking about the top 10 war movies with the highest grossing worldwide of all time, what is the story? What the Fact has to offer you to read By the war movies in this rating We would like to focus on modern warfare after World War onwards. (Therefore, I did not pick up a distant historical movie before, such as the Civil War) and is a film with a war-like atmosphere. (So ​​I didn't pick Forrest Gump (1994) or The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008), which featured some war scenes.)

Watch the movie trailer:: slotxo

REKLAMA

Wysłany: 2021-02-10, 21:22   Where is a my topic with invite  

Gość

Wysłany: 2021-02-10, 21:22   Where is a my topic with invite  

Where is a my topic with invite? Hmm i cant find it now ;/ wizz

Odpowiedz do tematu